Jack is 3 Months Old
Today Jack is 3 months old and he is still the sweet little baby we brought home from the hospital. He loves reading books. His favorites are "Goodnight Moon" and "A Picnic With Monet." He also likes singing songs, especially "Where is Thumbkin" and "Patty Cake." He is amazingly good at doing the actions to both and laughs every time we "throw it in the oven." He is constantly smiling and giggling. An almost-sure bet to get him to laugh is to give him a raspberry on his tummy. I think the reason Jack knows how to have so much fun is that he also knows how to get his rest. The past two nights, this little guy has eaten at 8, gone to bed at 9, and hasn't woke up again until 8 in the morning to eat. And I can already tell that Jack loves his family as much as we love him. He loves playing "peek-a-boo" with Max (and he has even started to not flinch as much when Max gets near him), having tummy-time with Daddy, and cuddling with Mommy.
For Jack's 3-month celebration, we went to Chuck E. Cheese. Jack loved his first experience there and even went on a ride with Max and Chuck E. before drifting off to sleep in his car seat. Max, on the other hand, was ready to go. He went on so many rides, ate so much pizza, and went down the slide a gazillion times. He is becoming a champion skee-baller. He even won enough tickets to buy himself some bubbles. Success.


And, in case you were wondering if Jack looks anything like Max did, here are the pictures. You be the judge.
Jack--
Max--

10 comments:
Hey Addi what did you make for dinner from my list? Sorry I erased that post! Sometimes I do that. A few days after I write a post, I think "is this something I want in a book when someday I print out my blog?" and if not then I erase it. I know it's totally weird.
i don't think max and jack look alike. but cute that they are in the same pose. happy 3 months jack! your mommy doesn't know how good she has it!
Wow.... where did that time go! Happy 3 Months to Jack!! I keep telling you.... those kids are sooo lucky, they party for everything! I loved all the photo's and I do see lots of similarities in the two! They definately are brothers! I might even get them mixed up if I didn't know the yellow 3 months sign! Oh.... I miss our little boys! (and their mom and dad!)
Thanks for your blog! I LOVE IT!
i vote yes, they look alike. HOWEVER, jack still looks WAY like his mom in his face and in the individual pictures of jack he doesn't look like a dead-ringer of max at all. he has a very angelic, round, happy, sweet look ALL the time! max has always looked like a man, even when a baby:). i love these 2 boys. and man, do i love chuck e cheese.
Well I don't think they look alike. Little Jack is such a pretty baby and Max did look like a little man. Max was such a chub! I just want to squeeze both of them!
Happy three months! I love this post, and congratulations on that sleeping thing. Can I send Hudson over so you can teach him how to sleep? Please?
i love the first dreamy picture of jack so much.
They're not twins, but they're definitely brothers...
jack does look like a sweet little innocent angel. his face is just so peaceful or something. max does look like a little man and a bit like a little mischievous boy even back then!
wow, max was a chunker! and i thought jack was big. what cute boys!
Post a Comment