Friday, January 18, 2008

6 Years and Counting

One more year has past since that wonderful, wonderfully freezing cold day. I really don't remember much that was said during our sealing, but I do remember the sealer telling us that we may think we love each other more than we could ever imagine, but really, on the scale of love (okay, you must have guessed that I'm paraphrasing in my own words, but I wanted to make sure there was no question) our love didn't even reach an inch. And that our little seed of love would just keep growing and growing. And I have to admit that he was absolutely right. It's amazing to me how much more I love Blake than I did six years ago, and how much more I'm going to love him six or sixty years from now! Our love has grown through so many wonderful (and not so wonderful) experiences. Of course, the most wonderful experience has been starting our family. We love Max and Jack so much and our love for each other has grown because of them. We also owe a lot to our family and friends. Look at all those smiling faces in the freezing cold. (Don't worry--they ran right inside after this picture was taken--well, except some parent picture-takers.) Their examples, love, and support have blessed our marriage and our family. Okay, this post is turning a little too corny for my taste. I love you Blake--thanks for marrying me!

11 comments:

patty said...

addi we're glad that you married Blake

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Addi and Blake! Wow, this past year has flown by....I still remember your 5 year anniversary post. And I also still remember how freezing cold it was on your wedding day.

blythe said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been 6 years!

Anonymous said...

You are right.... it was a freezing day you two got married on! Maybe that is why it is only 16 degrees today here in Utah! It must be a celebration and reminder of that wonderful day! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! We are glad that you two tied the knot! Thanks for asking Addi to marry you Blake! We love you both.... and they were right about that little seed growing for all of us! What did we ever do without Max and Jack? They are a bright light in our lives! WE LOVE YOU!

I'm so glad that you have this blog!

Caryn said...

Again, Happy Anniversary... Holy cow, I have to show Rusty that picture, he will die-he looks (and was) huge! Ha! Atleast no one was looking at him cause you two were so dang adorable.

I still remember freexing while the boys shoveled snow on your car before you left the reception...how funny...

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary! That was so cute of Blake, and yes I totally think Max and Jack look alike!

Anonymous said...

even though i didn't write the first comment that SAYS i wrote it, it's true. we ARE glad addi married blake. and vice versa.

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful family!!! After catching up on your blog, I couldn't believe Jack is 3 month and Max is 2--and 6 years of marriage!! Time flies.

I'm almost motivated to start a blog of my own :)

Kera said...

I love your snowy wedding pictrue. Addi you look so preetty.

Christina said...

Happy Anniversary Addi and Blake! What a cute post. :)

mattnbeth said...

happy anniversary! haha, i know im way far behind, but better late than never right? i love the top picture and you are so lucky to have family like me :)