Monday, November 12, 2007

Jack is ONE MONTH OLD!

Baby Jack, I can't believe how much you've changed our lives in only one month. It seems like we've had you forever. We love your furrowed brow, your big eyes, your gassy tummy, your bobbing head, your healthy appetite, your warm cuddles, and your cheesy smiles. We love you Jack!
THEN--
NOW--

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your baby is adorable. Congratulations. Hope you visit us all soon.

blythe said...

Jack is such a big boy! I love the pic of him smiling--so cute!

Anonymous said...

He is soooo beautiful! We LOVE him!

mattnbeth said...

wow, i cant believe the difference. crazy. and thats such a cute smile pic. i love it! cant wait to see him soon.

Anonymous said...

he's even getting chubby already! and that IS a big difference in only a month.

Sarah Hawkins said...

He is gorgeous! I cannot believe that he is already 1 month old! It is so sad how quickly it goes!

Anonymous said...

Time flies! I can't believe it has been a month. He is SO cute.

Michelle & Steve said...

Awesome pictures! Jack is so darling! Don't you think taking the monthly pictures of your baby growing is so much more fun (and goes so much more quickly) than the monthly pictures of your belly growing during pregnancy?

Anonymous said...

patty is finally catching up on the blogposts since her big housecleaning push so yes, addi, you were right--jack CAN smile and you DID post a picture. and i DO love it:)