I Left My Heart AND BLOG in San Francisco!
Since we're not BAM anymore,
and not SAN FRAN anymore,
it seems like the perfect time to say goodbye to this blog
and start a new, private one.
So, one year later, here it is.
ADDI BLOGS!
Since we're not BAM anymore,
Posted by
Addi
at
10:31 PM
| provided by Inteliture.com |
14 comments:
Yay! I'm excited to read your "new" blog!
Will you send me an invite?
ms.stephaniegibson at gmail
I was wondering if you might call this blog your San Francisco chapter...
I would love to read your new blog, too! melissa.sanders@gmail.com
I think it sounds just fine. You should add me, so I can keep up with your cute family!
tiffany at brooksfamily.us
Hope everything is going well.
I would love to keep in touch and tabs on you and your family!!
jeremymaycock@hotmail.com
Can I give you the right email :)
tiffyann21@hotmail.com
I would love to keep up with your family.
Please send me an invite.
cheryl@biglers.net
goodbye bamsanfran. i will probably still look at you from time to time.
it is sad. i love you!
Oh addi. I am sad to see your blog go. I remember so much about your blog...you were the one who first introduced me to blogs, my fist blog lesson at your apartment,you came up with the name for my blog, when you redid your header and how impressed I was that you could match the blue in the picture with the GG bridge and use the color as your background, and I loved how I was such a big part of your blog when we both lived in our beauitful city by the bay. I remember when you were just BAM, and then I remember when you became BAMJ, and then even BAMJG. I will miss BAMSANFRAN, but look forward to reading about your new adventures. Miss you friend. xoxo
I've been wondering what happened to you guys! Happy you are settled in your new home. It's nice to have some space (more than 2 bedrooms:) and a back yard! Good luck in AZ!
I've missed reading your blog....and would love to see what you've been up to......(sharon_bastings@yahoo.com)
Yeah a new blog send me an invite
cieaton1@juno.com
could I get an invite? quinnqk@yahoo.com
we would love to catch up with your little family. Its been far to long
kristi
Hey! You are alive! So happy to see your Christmas card and would love to read your new blog if you have any invites left. Miss you and your awesome family! -Sharolyn sharolynlindsay@hotmail.com
Post a Comment