





















*******


*******



*******






*******



*******



*******




*******

Good night San Francisco. Thank you for sharing a wonderful 8 years!
{And thank you Michelle for letting me steal your idea}
Posted by
Addi
at
10:14 PM
| provided by Inteliture.com |
11 comments:
this really is cute. but seriously unflattering pictures of me. luckily i only made it on a couple of times. maybe ill do this one day with goodnight dc!
i'm teary eyed! i read this book to lucy all the time and it makes me sad every time. i love that you have pictures from each page!
Seriously favorite post ever!
it makes me sad. but it's beautiful.
Can you believe you did so many wonderful things, at so many great places, with all those family and friends! WOW!!! GREAT POST!
You're getting there Addi:) Tell Blake I will be talking to him:)
We'll miss you San Francisco!!! Pacific Heights wont be the same without BAMJG!
Love, love, love it! I remember Michelle talking about this idea long ago and I wish I had done it. You have inspired me. We have the Goodnight Boston book and I will definitely copy you before we leave the Bay State. Job well done!
Seriously. Does it get better than you? You are such a great mom, daughter, niece, sister in law, wife, friend, and host!!! I love that I have so many memories with you not only sitting in our tiny apartments with our sweet babies, but all around the beautiful city by the bay. You are amazing. Dave is right about you...you are one amazing friend and I am lucky to have you.
Hey, we'd sure LOVE more posts!!!
They are soooooo fun to keep up with such a busy, cute family!!!
Grandma
Love it! I may have to steal this idea too, if you don't mind. The last six months have flown by and I have some amazing stories to blog girlfriend. I hope to start my new blog soon. I hope you and the kiddos are well. Send me your password again. Love you guys! You are an amazing and wonderful lady. I am so glad we could have our 3rd together. We wish you all the best!!
Post a Comment