Friday, November 27, 2009

Turkey Day

We started out our turkey day by going to the Feast with the Beasts at the zoo. The zoo was Jack's only Utah request. He really loves that baby elephant. It was so fun to have the entire family there; well except Tony, who opted for a Turkey Bowl with friends instead. I know, he has no idea what he's missing!
We went home had a snacky lunch, naps, and watched some games before it was time to go over to our big dinner. We dined on the yummiest food ever, including these super cute turkey cupcakes. Other Thanksgiving activities included a ride for Max on the Rhino (thanks Ashton) and some quality time for the kids (little and big) on the slot machine. :) I think there was a total of 32 people there--we were only missing 7--and you can't believe how excited those 32 people were when I pulled out my camera. They've all been wanting to be featured on this oh-so popular bamsanfran blog, so here they are. Maybe now they'll leave some comments! Also please note the super cute (yet a little lopsided) pumpkins Bri and I made as placecards.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and when I count my blessings, all these people are at the top of my list. I am so thankful.

2 comments:

blythe said...

what a fun turkey day. i like your lopsided pumpkins and turkey cupcakes!

patty said...

thanksgiving in bountiful is more fun than thanksgiving in mesa.