Lucky Charms
After Max's several requests to watch Aladdin this morning, I thought I'd be safe to turn it on for him to watch while I got in the shower. Well, after I was showered, I came to get him and this is what I found--
A ripped box, open bag, and lucky charms everywhere! The best part about this whole mess is there was not a single marshmallow to be found. So, Max's punishment (besides cleaning up) was to eat a bowl of non-marshmallows. I know, it's tough having to eat a bowl of sugar-coated cereal, but it's a harsh lesson everyone has to learn--you can't just eat the marshmallows!

7 comments:
one of my favorite max stories yet:) he's no dummy.
I love the way Max eats Chucky Larms (that is what we call them in our family). My kind of boy. Ummmmm, new couches?
everyone knows the marshmellows are the best! i feel sorry for max that he had to eat a whole bowl without them!
one of my favorites
That's awesome. I'm glad to know that Hudson's not alone in his mess-making these days. The punnishment is the best part of the story!
Max can come to our house any time and have just the marshmellows. Lucky Charms are my favorite!
thats funny he ate the marshmellows only. and what a rough punishment! i only like the cereal so i will share a bowl with you anytime max.
Post a Comment